Equipping ministry leaders with the tools they need to care for the health of those they serve.
At LiveWell Behavioral Health, we believe that healthy teams and healthy organizations are led by healthy leaders. We fully embrace the idea that those we lead often "don't care how much we know until they know how much we care." Based on these convictions, our team is on a mission to build healthy leaders and equip them to provide effective and meaningful care to those they serve.
LiveWell Collectives are strategically designed leadership communities created to maximize the health of ministry leaders and developing them to build healthy teams and foster healthy communities to strengthen the Church and make a greater Kingdom impact.
What is a LiveWell Collective?
LiveWell Collectives are a 1-year (12 month) program of personal soul care and professional leadership development training. Collectives are designed to increase your personal health and elevate your professional leadership as you accelerate the health of those you serve.
The Collectives focus on 1) self-care, 2) leadership care, 3) pastoral care, and 4) congregational care.
Each month, participants receive 1) equipping courses, 2) individual coaching appointments, 3) group cohort sessions, and 4) peer-to-pear support interactions. This blended approach of individual and group programming optimizes the customized care of each individual while maximizing the benefits of the collaboration and collective care of the group.
What are the benefits of a LiveWell Collective?
There is a great deal of evidence-based research that validates the effectiveness of cohorts through participating in group processing, contributing to team collaboration, learning through peer engagement, and having a strong support system. The benefits of the LiveWell Collective include:
- Professional training, coaching, and guidance from LiveWell’s experienced treatment team
- A focused curriculum to help equip you to effectively care for others
- A structured program to help strengthen your leadership and influence
- A dedicated retreat experience for personal reflection and professional development
- A meaningful and lasting support system made up of your cohort peers
What is included in a LiveWell Collective?
LiveWell Collectives are a 1-year (12 month) program which includes:
- A 3 day, 2 night resort style retreat experience in Cocoa Beach, FL with the other members of your Collective cohort focused on personal renewal and professional development. The retreat is lead by members of the LiveWell Collective coaching and clinical team. Note: hotel, 3 meals per day, and group activities are included. Transportation to Cocoa Beach is not included.
- 12 personal and professional skills training workshop sessions (1 per month for 12 months) from members of the LiveWell team
- 12 individual coaching sessions (1 per month for 12 months) with a personal coach who will be with you throughout the program
- 12 group cohort equipping sessions (1 per month for 12 months) facilitated by members of the LiveWell team
- 12 peer-to-peer support sessions (1 per month for 12 months) to gain insights and build relationships with cohort peers
- 4 course books shipped to your door
- 1 personal assessment tool reviewed with your coach
- Access to your personal coach through the program
- And more!
What is the cost of the LiveWell Collective?
The cost of a LiveWell Collective is $300 per month for 12 months.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Just follow these simple steps and our team will get you placed in the upcoming Collective that is right for you.
To get started, fill out and submit the registration form below.
Then, one of our Collective coaches will follow up with you to assess which upcoming Collective is right for you.
Once you've registered and have met with a coach, we will send you the resources you need to get started.
REGISTER TO JOIN A LIVEWELL COLLECTIVE
Fill out and submit this registration form.
Then, one of our LiveWell Collective coaches will follow up to help you get you started in an upcoming Collective.