Ministry leadership communities for personal renewal, and professional revitalization
The LiveWell Care Collectives are purposefully focused on providing a heightened level of emotional support, relational encouragement, and spiritual care.
Through individual coaching and group cohorts, members of the Care Collectives find personal renewal and professional revitalization.
What is included in a LiveWell Collective?
LiveWell Collectives include:
- individual coaching sessions (1 per month) with a personal coach who will be with you throughout the program
- group cohort equipping sessions (1 per month) facilitated by members of the LiveWell team
- peer-to-peer support sessions (1 per month) to gain insights and build relationships with cohort peers
- 2 individual insight assessments reviewed with your coach when you join a Collective
- Access to your personal coach through the program
- And more!
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Just follow these simple steps and our team will get you placed in the upcoming Collective that is right for you.
To get started, fill out and submit the registration form below.
Then, one of our Collective coaches will follow up with you to assess which upcoming Collective is right for you.
Once you've registered and have met with a coach, we will send you the resources you need to get started.
REGISTER TO JOIN A LIVEWELL COLLECTIVE
Fill out and submit this registration form.
Then, one of our LiveWell Collective coaches will follow up to help you get you started in an upcoming Collective.