LiveWell has a large team of licensed mental health professionals including clinical psychologists, mental health counselors, marriage and family therapists, social workers, certified wellness coaches, and an advanced practice registered nurse.
Who do we serve?
We serve individuals who struggle with emotional or behavioral challenges, those who battle addictions, and people who want to thrive in their personal and professional lives.
- Children of all ages
- Young adults
What do we treat?
Our diverse, multidisciplinary, team of mental health professionals cover a full range of treatment specialties including…
- Depressive disorders
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Attention disorders testing and treatment (ADD, ADHD)
- Trauma disorders testing and treatment (PTSD)
- Learning disability testing
- Pre-marital, marital, and couples
- Grief and loss
- Substance abuse and addiction
- Pornography and sexual abuse
- Behavioral problems and parenting skills
What therapeutic approaches do we use?
Our team of highly educated and experienced licensed clinical therapists utilize a wide variety of innovative treatment modalities including…
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing therapy (EMDR)
- Behavioral activation therapy
- Family systems therapy
- Art and music therapy
- Spiritual direction
- Medication management
"Where do I begin? Everyone here has helped me in one way or another and I cannot thank them enough. They gave me my life back. Anyone who is struggling with mental health or addiction should really give them a try. All the counselors and staff and therapists truly care for everyone who comes through these doors and wants to succeed. I am forever grateful for this opportunity. God bless you all."
“Living your best life is possible! It starts with living your life the best you can, one day at a time. We’re here to help!”
“Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you, doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone!