Looking for more intensive treatment care for yourself, a loved one, or for a clinical referral to an intensive outpatient treatment program?
LiveWell Behavioral Health offers intensive programming for individuals who need acute mental health care.
LiveWell Behavioral Health offers intensive programming for individuals who need acute mental health care. Our intensive programs include a partial hospitalization program (PHP), intensive out-patient (IOP) treatment, and our custom-designed integrated health experience (IHE). These tailored programs include concentrated therapy modalities. To determine if an individual would benefit from an intensive treatment program, our team offers complimentary clinical pre-screens to assess the appropriate level of care for a potential client.
Our intensive programs include:
An intensive mental health recovery experience customized with unique, high-end, a la carte services such as:
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR)
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
- Eye-movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
A three-hour-per-day, three-day-per-week intensive mental health program for those stepping down from higher levels of care or those beginning their recovery and need more structure than traditional outpatient therapy can offer. The IOP includes:
- Free pre-screening clinical assessments to determine the level of care.
- An intensive and interactive health experience with customized treatment and recovery.
- A combination of unique services such as music therapy, outdoor excursions, individual and group sessions, and more!
A five-hour-per-day, five-day-per-week structured mental health treatment program for those stepping down from 24-hour in-patient care or as a proactive and preventative step for those headed toward in-patient hospitalization. The PHP includes:
- Regulated scheduling with a high level of structured programming.
- Boutique, high-end housing available for individuals in the program.
- Holistic treatment plans with innovative therapeutic modalities.
What do we treat?Through the LiveWell intensive treatment programs, we treat primary mental health, substance abuse, and co-occurring disorders.
What therapeutic approaches do we use?
Our team of highly educated and experienced licensed clinical therapists utilize a wide variety of innovative treatment modalities including…
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing therapy
- Behavioral activation therapy
- Family systems therapy
- Art and music therapy
- Spiritual direction
- Medication management